At Gonzalez Law Offices we understand that becoming a U.S. citizen is one of the most important goals that a person may have. U.S. citizenship is the key to full civic participation and may often allow for faster and easier family reunification. It may also lead to better employment opportunities and greater facility to travel. It also guarantees that you will be able to live in this Country. While the naturalization process is typically straightforward there are many legal issues that can come up and delay or cause the application to be denied.
The attorneys at Gonzalez Law Offices have decades of experience in naturalization and citizenship law. We have written articles and presented seminars on naturalization and citizenship topics. We are ready to help you devise an effective means for solving your naturalization and citizenship needs in areas such as:
- Eligibility issues
- Expedited process for spouses of U.S. citizens and military personnel
- Automatic citizenship for certain children of U.S. citizens
- Crimes, lack of good moral character and other bars to naturalization
- Long absences from the U.S.
- Disability exceptions to the English, History and Government test
- Exceptions to English language requirement based on age