Family Based Petitions for Permanent Residence
At Gonzalez Law Offices we understand that family unification is the most important concern of our clients. We know that our clients’ worry about leaving their spouses, parents and their children overseas once they have made a new home here. Their main concern is to bring their families together as quickly as possible. At Gonzalez Law Offices we work hard to accomplish family unity.
We will tell you how long will it take to bring your family members and what paperwork and documents are required. We will assess your case, advise you, and implement a plan of action to bring your loved ones to the U.S. lawfully and expeditiously. We have the expertise to assess your family’s circumstances, work with the law, identify problems and solve them. We will guide you as painlessly as possible through the process to re-unite your family. We have done so for thousands of clients like you from all over the world.
The attorneys at Gonzalez Law Offices have decades of experience in family immigration. We have written articles and presented seminars on family-based immigration topics. We are ready to help you devise an effective means for solving your immigration needs in areas such as:
- Petitioning for your fiancée, spouse, children and parents
- Eligibility issues for family members, and documentation of relationships
- Issues regarding step-parent relationships and legitimacy
- Special requirements for Orphans and Adopted Children
- Financial support and obligations for immigrant sponsors and the Affidavit of Support
- Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility (such as unlawful presence, visa violations, and misrepresentations)
- Issues concerning processing times, waiting periods and quotas, and backlogs
- Tactics and strategies for filing with the Immigration Service or the U.S. Consulates